Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I hope you guys have the adventure of a lifetime!

It's 6:47 PM PST here in Henderson. You guys have been in the air (from Minneapolis) for almost an hour. I can see Charmain and Rae eating appies up in 1st, and the boys are on their second drinks. You'll be in Amsterdam in less than six hours, and Rome in less than 12.

Hope you set up a Flickr or Picasa account so we can see the pictures. Take lots! There's a great (and expensive, so what) cafe on the street perpendicular to the Spanish Steps beside the Vatican. It has great coffee and pastries. I don't think you can get bad food in Italy. Check out the places where the workers eat lunch (ask your concierge): eat there...waaay better food than the tourist traps. Not fancy digs, and certainly out of the way — might even be stuck in a back-alley — but the food will be first-rate, and real Italian.

Kisses everybody! Have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment